In a recent post I discussed a new layering technique when making lasagna. I tried this new way of placing the noodles in the dish, as well as adding cream cheese to the list of ingredients. I was very please with the results and would like to share the recipe with you now. I love cheese so the different types and textures in this recipe are enjoyable.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 32 oz spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- lasagna noodles (at least half a box)
- 12 oz grated cheese (i use a mix of cheddar and mozzarella)
- Parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
Now, for your step by step directions:
1. Pre-heat oven.
2. Brown beef.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and a few parsley flakes on top.
7. Repeat steps (meat, milk/cheese mixture, noodles)
8. Bake 1 hr covered, 20 minutes uncovered.