2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 green pepper, onion & can mushrooms chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450° F. Lightly grease a 9×13 ( I used 11×17) inch baking dish.
2. In a blender (or by hand), combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. ( I also added additional cheese to this mixture)
3. Saute vegetables until tender. Mix with blended ingredients. Pour into prepared baking pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven until set, about 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Carefully loosen edges of omelet from pan. Starting from the short edge of the pan, carefully roll omelet. Place omelet seam side down on a serving plate and cut into equal sized pieces or size desired. Serve & enjoy!